Tuesday 4 July 2017

Current Events Term 2, 2017

WALT: I can successfully research a current event.
Here is a link to our online modelling book for this unit of learning.

The National Standard that I have been aiming for during this unit of learning is:

Year7/8: I can use appropriate skills and technologies to find and use a range of texts for specific purposes.

Each week we have read a short text about a current event/ topic. We then formed questions based on what we had read.  After this we researched the answers to our questions and finally we gave our opinions on what we had found out.

Here is some evidence of my learning.
Describe Map One One of them.
Describe map Two Secon one

My Next Step is to continue to  apply the reading and  research skills that I have learned in a variety of other areas. To try make them more interesting because it will look better .

No comments:

Post a Comment