In ARTS this term we have been learning to: Make a role .
Select and use techniques and relevant technologies to develop drama practice.
Here is a link to our online modelling book.
- During this unit of learning we:
- Described the characteristics of silent performances.
- Identified different techniques used in silent performances.
- Used these techniques in a variety of different practice situations.
- Worked in a small group to put together our own silent performance.
The most challenging part of this unit of learning was trying to make one up because it hard to think of one .
The two things that I enjoyed the most were:
1 running around .
2 learning how to make one .
The story that my group told silently was didn't do one .
Overall I think my group worked not so well because we did not do one .